Join LiveWell’s “Clutter Exchange” August 27th – 31st!
It will be in the John Price Conference Room at 901 G. Drop off your clutter anytime Monday through Thursday. On Friday the 31st, all day, you can view what has been dropped off and you can take anything you want and/or need. Anything still left will be donated to charity.
WHEN: 8/27-8/30 = Drop off your clutter at JPCR.
8/31: Browse and pick up any items you want or need.
WHAT: Drop off clothing, shoes, kid’s toys, books, kitchen items, athletic equipment, etc. etc. (ITEMS MUST BE USEABLE-NO JUNK PLEASE)
- Clothing (gently used)
- Books and magazines
- Household items
- Cleaning supplies (new & unopened)
- Tools (working or repairable)
- Sports equipment
- Electronics (stereos/speakers, record players, small TVs etc)
- Craft supplies
- Anything that can spill and/or leak
- Item too heavy and large to get easily into 901 building
- Broken or unrepairable items (unless the parts can be used by a hobbiest)
WHERE: John Price Conference Room, 901 G Street
WHY: There are so many reasons:
- “The question of what you want to own is actually the question of how you want to live your life.”
- “But when we really delve into the reasons for why we can’t let something go, there are only two: an attachment to the past or a fear for the future.”
- “Keep only those things that speak to your heart. Then take the plunge and discard all the rest. By doing this, you can reset your life and embark on a new lifestyle.”
- “The space in which we live should be for the person we are becoming now, not for the person we were in the past.” ~ Marie Kondo