- Pre-made broccoli and cheese soup (usually found in the grocery store refrigerated deli section)
- Steam in the bag fresh or frozen broccoli florets
Make your broccoli soup dinner more luxurious with a couple simple additions in this two ingredient recipe.
- Follow the heating directions for the pre-made soup.
- Add the broccoli to the soup mixture.
- If there is not enough soup to the broccoli ratio, a little milk and cheese can be added as desired to stretch the soup.
- Simmer the soup for 15 minutes, then turn the fire off and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or a slice of whole wheat toast.